Baby, it’s freaking freezing outside!
Hot Drinks — Hot tea, hot coffee, hot chai, hot toddy, hot cider, hot steamer, and of course, today’s recipe for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate…I’ll take them all, please. Hot drinks are the most delicious way to warm up from the inside out. And — bonus!! — they make excellent hand warmers too while you hold them close. And if you feel like an extra warm kick with this recipe, you can always add in some peppermint schnapps to kick things up a notch.
PEPPERMINT WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE
- 4 cups of milk of your choice
- 8 oz . white chocolate (, chopped into small pieces (or white chocolate chips))
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract ((or more/less to taste))
- optional toppings: whipped cream (, crushed peppermints, marshmallows)
- Click on Link for Recipe