Is this an Easter craft or an Easter treat? It’s both! These Peeps Houses are almost too cute to eat.
Whether you eat them or not, they’re fun to make. The houses will “keep” pretty well for several days. They start to soften a little (think how a graham cracker loses its crunch if the wrapping is left open) over time, but my little taste testers thought they were fun and delicious.
This would be such a fun craft for kids to do for Easter.
- Peeps Graham Crackers ((I recommend name-brand for this- they're a little thicker and sturdier))
- Frosting/Icing (I used some homemade buttercream frosting that I had left over from a cupcake project; something thick/firm is suggested.
- The original instructions said that Wilton's Cookie Icing would work (, but one reader reported that it did not work for her).)
- Newspaper or parchment paper Easter decor (, such as Easter grass, candy eggs, etc.)
- CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS