Peanut Butter Chocolate Heaven
This peanut butter chocolate dessert recipe is just so good I want everyone to experience it.
My whole family gobbled this down in a matter of minutes.
- 20 oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 oreo cookies until coarse.
- Add the melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9×9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping and spread over the oreo crust layer.
- Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups but reserving some to sprinkle on the top.
- In another bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix, and remaining ½ cup powdered sugar on low for about 2 minutes.
- Let stand for two minutes.
- Fold in the remaining whipped topping.
- Spread on top of the peanut butter cups.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining crushed oreos and peanut butter cups.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours before serving.