Parmesan Corn on the Cob – So buttery, garlicky and loaded with Parmesan cheese goodness – grilled (or roasted) to absolute perfection!
Parmesan Corn on the Cob
- 8 ears corn (, unhusked)
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (, at room temperature)
- 2 cloves garlic (, pressed)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (, to taste)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place corn, in its husks, directly on the oven rack. Roast until tender and cooked through, about 40-45 minutes.*
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Peel down the husks. Rub each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon butter mixture.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
- *This can also be grilled with the husks removed and placed directly on a grill over medium-high heat until cooked through and charred, about 10-12 minutes.
- Recipe from damndelicious
46 total views, 2 views today