Parmesan Corn on the Cob – So buttery, garlicky and loaded with Parmesan cheese goodness – grilled (or roasted) to absolute perfection!
Parmesan Corn on the Cob
- 8 ears corn , unhusked
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter , at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic , pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place corn, in its husks, directly on the oven rack. Roast until tender and cooked through, about 40-45 minutes.*
In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Peel down the husks. Rub each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon butter mixture.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
*This can also be grilled with the husks removed and placed directly on a grill over medium-high heat until cooked through and charred, about 10-12 minutes.
Recipe from damndelicious