Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat
Fortunately, this homemade version is really easy to whip up. And if you’re short on time, you can even cut down the cook time further by using frozen chicken nuggets. With that, this will be on your dinner table in 15 minutes from start to finish!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper (, chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups diced pineapple (, fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (, or more, to taste)
- 2 green onions (, thinly sliced)
For the chicken
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless (, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs (, beaten)
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Working one at a time, dredge chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in flour again, pressing to coat.
- See full directions here: damndelicious