OMG Creamy Cheesy Stuffed Pasta Shells.
With a sun dried tomato cream sauce, these stuffed pasta shells will transport you straight to Italy.
- 15 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 c. ricotta
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. olive oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped and divided
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Basil
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta shells until al dente. Drain, then return to pot and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together ricotta, mozzarella, half the sun-dried tomatoes, and basil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine chicken broth, heavy cream, and remaining sun-dried tomatoes. Bring to a simmer and cook, 5 minutes.
- Pour almost all the sauce into an ovenproof skillet or baking dish. Spoon ricotta filling into shells and add to pan, then spoon over remaining sauce.
- Bake until cheese is melty and bubbling, 18 to 20 minutes.
You May Also Like