Nutella and Banana Stuffed Crescent Rolls.
Stuff a buttery crescent roll with banana and a schmear of Nutella, roll it in cinnamon sugar, and bake.
This is the easiest recipe for happiness, in 10 minutes flat.
You may also like these other Desserts
- 1 can crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- ¼ or ⅓ cup Nutella
- 2 bananas
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1-3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet or line with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and unroll.
- Spread some Nutella on the fat end of each roll. I didn't measure. Like a half tablespoon or so.
- Cut each banana into 4 segments. Place one on each roll.
- Roll up the dough and seal using your fingers. You don't want all your Nutella oozing out!
- In a shallow bowl stir together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll each one in the cinnamon and sugar. Coat it well!
- Place the rolls on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 12 minutes, or until browned on the bottom.
- Eat hot! These are best served right away. If you want to eat them later, I would definitely throw them back in the oven until warmed.