This No Crust Chicken Noodle Pot Pie Casserole couldn’t be any easier.
The faster version for your favorite casserole comfort meal.
Recipe and Video Below. Courtesy of DelishPrint
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 10 oz. egg noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 1/2 c. cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 c. frozen corn
- 1/2 c. frozen peas
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add carrots, celery, onion, and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until softened, 3 minutes, then stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta, chicken, corn, and peas and simmer until warmed through.
- Season with salt and pepper.