NO BAKE REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKENO BAKE REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
You will find this No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake loaded with smooth and creamy peanut butter plus yummy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in just about every single bite.
And it’s super simple and requires no baking.This no bake cheesecake will feed a large crowd, it is massive. Massive in a good way I might add. T
he Oreo Cookie crust a perfect foundation. The creamy peanut butter combined with the cheesecake and chopped Reese’s miniatures candy makes for one over the top filling.
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp melted Butter
- 24 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Whipped Topping ((like Cool Whip))
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 30 Reese’s Miniatures cut in quarters
- Put cut Reese’s cups in freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until well mixed.
- Fold in whipped topping until blended.
- Fold in half of frozen Reese’s.
- Pour/spread into pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan and top with remaining Reese’s.