Want a taste of the tropics? One of my favorite dishes to make is Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes. There’s something about seeing pineapple rings and cherries that make people smile. Making these in a muffin tin is the perfect way to create individual servings for friends and family. Check out the video below to see just how easy and fun they are to make:
Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
- 1 can pineapple rings
- 6 maraschino cherries
- 1/2 stick of butter ((4 Tbsp))
- 2/3 cup brown sugar ((packed))
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 6- Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
- – Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- – In separate bowls mix your topping and cake batter.
- – Spray muffin tin
- – Pour topping into muffin tin first. Place pineapple ring in and put a cherry in the center
- – Next pour in your cake batter.
- – Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Poke with toothpicks, when you can pull them out clean they should be done.
- – Now for the fun part, turn them upside-down, plate, smile, and dig in.
- Author: TIPHERO