This Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad has a Super Spice duo of oregano and thyme flavors this light vinaigrette. Be sure to toss the potatoes in the dressing while still warm so that they can absorb more of the aromatic flavor.
Recipe and Instructions Below
MEDITERRANEAN HERB POTATO SALAD
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to boil in medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain well.
- Mix oil, vinegar, oregano and thyme in large bowl until well blended.
- Add warm potatoes; toss to coat.
- Add tomatoes and capers; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Courtesy of McCormick