When cooking your tin foil pack cooking meal, be sure to use a heavy duty aluminum foil. This will prevent tearing and the wonderful juices from oozing out of your meal. When in doubt, you can always double up on foil, especially when you boil foil packets.Print
- 1 pkg. (28 oz.) ORE-IDA TATER TOTS
- 1 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas), thawed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag frozen turkey or beef meatballs ( thawed )
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place potatoes on 8 large sheets of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix ketchup and A.1. until blended; drizzle half evenly over potatoes.
- Top with mixed vegetables, meatballs, remaining ketchup mixture and cheddar cheese
- Fold foil to make 8 packets.
See Step by Step How To Make Foil Packs on the Grill