With just 5 ingredients or less and 5 minutes of your time, you can make an awesome Mason Jar Chocolate Ice Cream (Low Carb)
Best of all, you don’t need any fancy equipment to make it happen. Just a wide mouth mason jar with a lid and you are set!
Recipe and Video BelowPrint
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granular erythritol
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a wide mouth pint sized mason jar.
- Screw the lid on and shake vigorously for 5 minutes.
- The liquid in side should double in volume, filling the mason jar.
- Freeze for 3 hours up to 24 hours.
- Scoop and enjoy!