Halloween is almost here! Is your menu ready? You’re probably on the look-out for some tasty, spooky and fun Halloween desserts. When planning for such a monstrous occasion, you’ll want to plan out your full menu, too. These Jell-O Monsters are so easy to make and the kids have fun making them too. These are a classroom party favorite.
Make-Your-Own JELL-O® Monsters Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 4 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- suggested decorations (JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, candy-coated chocolate pieces, gummy worms, candy corn candies, blueberries and halved seedless grapes)
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl. Stir 3 min. until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Use 2-1/2-inch round cookie cutter to cut gelatin into 12 rounds. Reserve scraps for another use. (See tip.)
- Decorate with remaining ingredients as desired to resemble monsters.
- Courtesy of Kraft