The most *~magical~* cheesecake on the internet.
Magical Unicorn Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese (, softened)
- 1 c . sugar
- 2 c . heavy cream
- pink (, yellow, green, blue, and purple food coloring)
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Sprinkles (, for decorating)
- Whipped cream (, for serving)
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy, 3 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Divide mixture among 5 small bowls (or one bowl for each color you’re using) and add a couple drops of a different food coloring to each bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add spoonfuls of the colored cheesecake mixture to graham cracker crust, alternating colors until you’ve used all the mixture.
- Top all over with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until firm, 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and more sprinkles.