Serve your family this savory baked Macaroni and Cheese Ham Pie made using ham, cheese, macaroni and Original Bisquick® mix. A perfect meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Use up those leftovers from the holiday.
Macaroni and Cheese Ham Pie
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese ((12 oz))
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni ((3 1/2 oz))
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chopped fresh parsley (, if desired)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch or 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix 2 cups of the cheese, the ham and uncooked macaroni. Spread in pie plate.
- In blender, place milk and eggs. Cover; blend on medium speed until smooth. Add Bisquick mix and salt; blend until smooth. Pour over mixture in pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Courtesy of BettyCrocker.Com
325 total views, 2 views today