Give the cake pop trend some St. Patrick’s Day spirit with green food color and decorate with shamrock sprinkles for a festive dessert, inside and out.
* If you can’t find marshmallow creme, substitute ½ a can of vanilla frosting
* Confectionary coating, also known as almond bark, is used for candy making and coating. It is packaged in wafer form and is available in a variety of colors and flavors, including milk and dark chocolate. It is found in the cake decorating aisle of craft and party stores.
Luck o the Irish Cake Pops
- 1 package Cake mix (, yellow)
- 1 Food coloring (, green)
- 1 Sprinkles (, Green)
- 1 Marshmallow creme
- 1 14- ounce bag Confectionary coating wafers (, white)
- CLICK ON LINK FOR INSTRUCTIONS