- 1 1/3 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cold water
Filling and Topping
- 1 package (8 oz) fat-free cream cheese or 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original yogurt French vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
- 4 cups fresh whole strawberries
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- Heat oven to 425°F. In medium bowl, mix flour, salt and 1/4 cup oil with fork until mixture is consistency of coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork until all water is absorbed and dough sticks together.
- Gather dough into a ball; flatten to 4-inch round. Place between sheets of waxed paper. With rolling pin, roll dough into 12-inch round. Remove top sheet of waxed paper. Carefully transfer dough round to 9-inch glass pie plate; remove waxed paper. Gently press in bottom and up side of plate, being careful not to stretch dough.
- Fold and roll edge under, even with plate; flute edge. Prick bottom and side of dough thoroughly with fork. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on high speed 30 to 60 seconds or until fluffy. Beat in sugar until blended. Add yogurt, vanilla and almond extract; beat on low speed 30 to 60 seconds until well blended and smooth. Fold in whipped topping just until blended. Spoon into cooled crust; spread gently to edge. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until chilled.
- Cut pie into 8 servings. Top each serving with strawberries, pointed ends up. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and 1/2 teaspoon oil on High 30 to 45 seconds or until chips can be stirred smooth. Drizzle chocolate over strawberries. Store pie in refrigerator.
- Courtesy of BettyCrocker