The traditional version of cashew chicken is stir-fried in a wok. Tender chunks of chicken are combined with crispy roasted cashews, vegetables and are tossed in a light sauce made from garlic, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce. The insanely delicious sauce will make you forget you’re cutting back on carbs.
See Full Recipe and Instructions Below
Low Carb Cashew Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 c. sweet chili sauce
3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp. sriracha
1 clove garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp. sesame oil
2 red bell peppers, sliced
1 large zucchini, sliced into half moons
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1/2 c. raw cashews
Scallions, for garnish
1. In a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, add cauliflower. Pulse several times until florets resemble rice.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add cauliflower rice and season with salt. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and return skillet to stove.
3. Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, combine sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic, and lime juice.
4. Add sesame oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add peppers and zucchini and cook 3 minutes, then add chicken and sauce and cook until golden and no longer pink, 10 minutes more. Stir in cashews until coated in sauce.
5. Garnish with scallions and serve over cauliflower rice.
Also Check Out this Super Delicious Low Carb Recipes