Low Calorie Peach Bellini Summer Cocktail Recipe.
If you’re a cocktail fan but you don’t want to worry about the calories they contain, then this low calorie summer cocktail recipe will be right up your street.
This low calorie Peach Bellini Cocktail is an excellent choice that uses champagne and peach to create a sparkling cocktail that’s light, fruity and refreshing summer drinks.
It packs just 134 calories per glass and is very easy to put together.
- 12 oz. of peach juice (1.5 cups/360ml)
- – 10 oz. of champagne (1.25 cups/300ml)
- – 1.5 cups of chopped peach chunks (12 oz./360g)
- – ¾ cup of crushed ice (6 oz./180g)
- Add the peach chunks to the blender and blend until they become puréed.
- Once the peach chunks are fully puréed, pour an equal amount of the peach purée into each of the four large cocktail glasses.
- Add an equal amount of peach juice to each of the four large cocktail glasses and stir well with the cocktail spoon.
- Top each of the four large cocktail glasses with an equal amount of champagne and crushed ice and enjoy the low calorie Bellini.
See More Drinks Recipes Here: