Lemon Blossom-OREO Cookie Balls
Planning a bridal or baby shower?
Serve these dainty, lemony bite-size treats with crushed Golden OREO Cookies as the creamy, delicious filling.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (14.3 oz.) Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 1 Tbsp. assorted decorating icings
- 40 white nonpareils (about 1/2 tsp.)
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and zest until blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Fit tubes of icings with star tip; use to pipe small flower onto top of each ball.
- Gently press nonpareil into center of each.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
These cookie balls have built-in portion control. Enjoy on a special occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
How to Melt Chocolate
Place chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.