Triple cheesy-spinach crescent bites boast a just right jalapeño kick.
Kickin' Spinach Cheese Bites
- 1 box ((9 oz) frozen chopped spinach)
- 1 package ((8 oz) cream cheese, softened)
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 oz provolone cheese (, shredded (1 1/2 cups))
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pickled jalapeño slices (, drained (from 11.5-oz jar))
- 2 cans Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 48 nonstick mini muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Microwave frozen spinach as directed on box. Squeeze dry with paper towels.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in spinach, shredded cheese and jalapeños until well blended.
- Unroll 1 dough sheet; press into 12×8-inch rectangle. Cut dough sheet into 24 squares. Press 1 square in bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon spinach mixture into each cup. Repeat with remaining dough sheet and filling.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until edges of dough are golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to serving platter. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.
- Source Pillsbury