When you’re body is in a state of ketosis, the liver produced ketones which become the main energy source for the body.
So why is it so awesome and why is it taking the world by storm?
Instructions and Video BelowPrint
- 3 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sour cream, for serving
- Diced avocado, for serving
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Chopped tomatoes, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon about a tablespoon of cheese a few inches apart. Bake until bubbly and edges are beginning to turn golden, about 6 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for a minute.
- Meanwhile, grease bottom of a muffin tin with cooking spray, then carefully pick up melted cheese slices and place on bottom of muffin tin. Let cool 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic then add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Cook until beef is no longer pink, about 6 minutes, then drain fat. Season with chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer cheese cups to a serving platter. Fill with cooked ground beef then top with sour cream, avocado, cilantro, and tomatoes.
- Source: Delish