WOW, These Chocolate Kahlua Pudding Shots are the hit of any party, made with chocolate pudding, a splash of vodka and cool whip to top them off.
Got a party coming up? It’s going to be Pudding Shot time. There are so many different flavors of pudding shots that you can make that
the flavors are totally endless. But who doesn’t love Chocolate Kahlua Pudding Shots?
Make a double batch, no one is going to just have one.
- 1 small box (3 1/2 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup kahlua
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix together milk and chocolate instant pudding until smooth and creamy with no lumps.
- Mix in vodka and kahlua ( brand is your choice )
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Spoon into a nice glass shot glass. or Spoon into 2 ounce cups, cover with lids and freeze.
- Take out of freezer approx. 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Add a dollop of cool whip to the top of the shot.