- LL-O EGG JIGGLERS Egg Mold
- 2–1/2 cups boiling water ((Do not add cold water.))
- 2 pkg. ((8-serving size each) JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. ((4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla or Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding)
4. Dip bottom of square pan into warm water 15 sec. Cut gelatin into decorative shapes with cookie cutters, being careful to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Lift gelatin shapes from pan. Reserve scraps for snacking. Store leftover eggs, gelatin cutouts and scraps in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Source: Courtesy of Kraft