JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS EGG MOLDS
Transform JELL-O® Gelatin and Instand Pudding into Creamy JELL-O® EGG JIGGLERS this Spring! These adorable JELL-O® EGG JIGGLERS are ideal Easter treats.
JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS Egg Mold
- LL-O EGG JIGGLERS Egg Mold
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water ((Do not add cold water.))
- 2 pkg. ((8-serving size each) JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. ((4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla or Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding)
1. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 min. until completely dissolved. Cool 30 min. at room temperature.
2. our milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 min. Add to gelatin; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into measuring cup with pour spout. Immediately pour into mold through fill-holes until each egg is filled just to top of the egg shape. (Any remaining gelatin mixture can be poured into a 8- or 9-inch square pan).
3. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm. Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between the halves of each egg. (Do not pull on the handle.) Turn mold over and shake gently to unmold eggs.
4. Dip bottom of square pan into warm water 15 sec. Cut gelatin into decorative shapes with cookie cutters, being careful to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Lift gelatin shapes from pan. Reserve scraps for snacking. Store leftover eggs, gelatin cutouts and scraps in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Source: Courtesy of Kraft