So you feel like something sweet but you can’t make up your mind…ice cream is great but maybe you really want a dougnut. Let’s make Deep Fried Ice Cream Donut Holes.
Ice Cream Donut Holes-Deep Fried
- 1 6-count pack of biscuit dough
- Vanilla ice cream
- Canola oil, for frying
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Open the pack of biscuit dough and cut each biscuit into halves.
- Take one half and press it into a flat and circular shape.
- Place a small spoonful of ice cream into the center of the dough.
- Carefully wrap the edges of the dough over the ice cream, creating a very tight seal.
- Repeat with the remaining biscuit dough and freeze them for 1 hour.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry the frozen dough balls until golden brown.
- Drain them on a paper towel. Freeze for another 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk, stirring until smooth.
- Pour the glaze evenly over the donut holes.
- Serve immediately!