How To Use Vinegar To Sooth A Sunburn. Oh Yes, Summer means lots of out-of-doors time.
Whether at beaches, bbqs, hanging out in the park or at the pool.
Most people catch more sun rays this season than other times of the year. If you aren’t apply your sunscreen all the time you will mostly likely get a sunburn. Did you know that vinegar has antiseptic properties that can kill germs and relieve pain
In the process, some will get a suntan while others, unfortunately, will experience the painful redness, peeling and blistering that can occur with a bad sunburn, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Here are some steps you can take to sooth your sunburn pain.
- Fill a spray bottle with apple cider vinegar or white distilled vinegar. Which one you choose is a matter of convenience–they work equally well.
- Mist the sunburned areas of your body with the vinegar spray from the bottle. Spray the sunburn every few hours or whenever the pain returns.
- Soak a couple washcloths with apple cider vinegar or distilled white vinegar. Lay the washcloths on the sunburned areas for approximately 15 minutes at a time
- Use a cotton ball soaked in vinegar to use on your face.
- After your sunburn has cooled down, spread some yoqurt and leave on for approx 10 minutes and then rinse with cool water.