Avocado is such a great and healthy food to use for all kinds of dishes.
Aside from your typical traditional dips and serving it as a side it makes a great main course too!
Have you ever wondered How To Stuff An Avocado? You would be surprised as to just how easy it actually is to make and how wonderful it is.
Avocado is a super food. They are loaded with all the good fats and are completely heart healthy and are a flavorful meal made all your own.
Stuffed avocado can be an exciting recipe to start your day, have for lunch or dinner.
The possibilities are really endless when it comes to making them. Sweet or savory you will be completely satisfied for sure!
Here are some great ways to stuff and avocado and also some simple steps to get you started!
Stuffed Avocado Recipes
1. Healthy Tuna Stuffed Avocado is a great recipe for lunch or dinner and this recipe is light with no mayo added so not guilt.
2. A Seafood Stuffed Avocado is a delicious recipe for the seafood lover. This one is truly amazing with a little sriracha kick!
3. This Strawberry Veggie Crab Stuffed Avocado is something to talk about. With crab and the sweetness of strawberry it is so refreshing.
4. Stuffed Avocado with Shrimp Salad is a healthy delicious summer appetizer, lunch or light dinner. This one is my favorite of them all.
5. Quinoa-Stuffed Grilled Avocado Recipe is about to become your new Summer healthy barbecue staple.
My Favorite Avocado Kitchen Tools
When it comes to stuffing an avocado you have to begin with the basics, cutting. Use this must have avocado slicer to slice and remove the pit to make room for all of that yummy stuffing! Plus you can use it to remove the skin super easy.