It’s true that skin tags are generally harmless but it is equally true that they cause great discomfort when at awkward places on your skin! More so when they are big enough. Medically known as Acrochorda, these skin tags grow on your skin folds at places like neck, armpit or groin area and even on your eyelids. So, why not use some home remedies to remove these skin tags? Of course, I will tell you some easy and fast home remedies for skin tags but before you touch your skin tags, get them checked by your doctor to rule out any possibility of something serious. If they are established as skin tags by your physician, you may then take help of these natural remedies to get rid of them. Tea Tree Oil for Skin Tags Removal
This is the most easy and even painless home remedy for skin tags. As per the ancient Chinese medicine, your skin tags indicate that there is dampness within your body. Due to its natural antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties, tea tree oil dries out any wart and even skin tags from inside out. So how to use tea tree oil to remove skin tags?
How To Remove Skin Tags
- • Tea tree oil – 3 drops
- • Cotton ball
- • Water – enough to soak the cotton ball
- • Clean your skin tag
- • Soak the cotton ball in clean water.
- • Take out the cotton ball and squeeze a little to just drain out the excessive water. Don’t squeeze too hard.
- • Pour the drops of tea tree oil onto the wet cotton ball.
- • Now rub your skin tag with this cotton.
- Massage gently.
- • Do this 2 or 3 times a day.
- Take Precaution:
- • Although wet cotton ball has a diluting effect on tea tree oil, if your skin is hyper sensitive, you should dilute the oil with equal quantity of water and then apply this to your skin tags.
- • Do not ingest tea tree oil. It can prove to be toxic and may lead to vomiting, diarrhea and drowsiness. If accidentally you ingest the oil and feel any adverse effect, consult your physician immediately.
- Source: rapidhomeremedies