How To Remove Pee Stains From A Mattress. Accidents happen with children and pets, and at some point, you may need to remove urine or pee stains from a mattress.
Although it can seem like a difficult task, don’t worry! All it takes for the mattress to look as good as new again is a few simple household ingredients.Print
- 2 drops dish liquid dish soap
- 8 oz bottle of hydrogen peroxide
- 3 Tablespoons baking soda
- Spray bottle
- In a bowl combine ingredients
- Stir well.
- Pour into spray bottle.
- Spray on area.
- Let 10- 15 minutes.
- Vacuum or brush off mattress.