Do you want to know the secret ingredient in these keto fudge brownies?
Just because your’e on a keto, low carb diet doesn’t mean you have to skip dessert. This recipe will show you how you can make these keto friendly low carb fudge brownies.
Recipe and Video Below
How To Make Keto Low Carb Fudge Brownies
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 tbsp. unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ⅔ c. coconut sugar
- ⅔ c. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- flaky sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 8”-x-8” square pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except flaky sea salt and blend until smooth.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking pan and smooth top with a spatula.
- Top with flaky sea salt, if using.
- Bake until brownies are soft but not at all wet to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool 25 to 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Courtesy of delish