How To Make Homemade Dog Food.
Is your dog or puppy healthy? Is he or she happy? Are you spending a fortune on veterinary bills?
Different vet groups across the USA estimate that between 20-50% of dogs and cat are overweight – they have developed all kinds of serious diseases from eating processed, non-nutritional foods.
Scientists have examined the pet food industry and have packaged their results in their book. It’s called “Feed Your Pet Right.
The Authoritative Guide to Feeding Your Dog and Cat”.
See what you think.
When your dog or cat doesn’t eat right there can be serious health problems like digestion, kidney, liver and heart problems.
Also fleas, worms, infected ears, eyes, cancer, inflammation, and the like arise.
Of course, all pets need to be fed well – they are much-loved members of the family, offering emotional support.
Why not start preparing “real” food like this at home.
Here’s a classic dog recipe for a dog weighing in around 50 lb.Print
- 2½ cups or 1 ¼ lbs. ground raw meaty bones (this could be turkey necks, chicken backs, duck necks, etc.) OR 2 cups of ground or chunky raw muscle meats such as lamb, beef, chicken, turkey, ostrich, buffalo, etc.) 1 lb. of this could preferably consist of organs meats
- 2T edible human-grade bone meal providing necessary calcium
- ½ cup ground and raw orange and green vegetables.
- You can choose from carrots, squash, zucchini, lettuce, broccoli, kale, celery, parsley, alfalfa sprouts, etc.).
- Optional: add in a clove of fresh garlic or a cube of fresh ginger to grind up with the vegetables.
- Optional: A raw egg, which you can mix in with his food as well, even the shell, crushed up, as it adds more minerals.
- You can use a food processor to grind up all his vegetables, or you can put it all through a juicer, making use of the pulp and the juice.
- Mix it all up together, adding water if necessary as it shouldn’t be too dry.
- Bigger quantities can be kept in the fridge for about 3 days or you can freeze the portions.
Show your pets how valuable they are.
Our pets give us humans countless pleasure, countless service, unconditional love, and devotion.
Stand by your pet and give them what they need.
Plenty of love, care, time, and exercise, and plenty of good homemade food, nutrition and supplements!
Also Check Out How To Keep Dogs From Peeing On The Carpet
Just Click On the Link How To Keep Dogs From Peeing On the Carpet.