Ripe Hass avocadoes needs to make a good easy healthy guacamole recipe.
Mash these ingredients together in a bowl to a smooth consistency and that’s pretty much it.
Diced tomato, onion, tomatillos, and jalapeños are welcome additions, as is chopped cilantro. Anything beyond that though, is probably experimental.
- 2 large avocados, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 medium roma tomato, seeded and diced
- ½ red onion, minced
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fresh cilantro, chopped, optional
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocado, tomato, red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix together until fully incorporated.
- Top with cilantro, if using.
- Serve with tortilla chips.