Learn how to make hash brown casserole just like Cracker Barrel’s!! This is the only recipe there is that uses the same ingredients Cracker Barrel does even though there are several copycat recipes online. First, Cracker Barrel uses colby cheese, not cheddar and second, they don’t use sour cream in their hash brown casserole. Those recipes may be good in their own right, but they are not as close to the real deal as this is. These taste exactly like what you get served at the restaurant, especially when you let them sit for a bit like the restaurant does.
How To Make Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes (, thawed)
- 1 (10.75oz) can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 medium yellow onion (, diced or chopped fine)
- 1/4 cup margarine (, melted)
- 2 cups (8 oz) colby cheese, shredded or diced fine in a food processor
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine everything except the hash browns in a large bowl. Add in the thawed hash brown potatoes and mix well. Put into a 9″x13″ baking pan and bake in a preheated 350*F oven for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Enjoy!!
1,046 total views, 28 views today