How to Make Cauliflower Pizza Dough. If you missed our gluten free Cauliflower Pizza crust recipe then check out this easier, quick version. Hope you will enjoy this tasty Pizza. Did you know that cauliflower is very good for cancers such as breast, colon, prostate, and ovarian? Cauliflower provides special nutrient support for several body systems that are closely connected with cancer prevention. Cauliflower has certain compounds that help resist cancer, and can eliminate cancer enzymes. Cauliflower contains sulforaphane, a sulphur compound that has been shown to kill cancer stem cells. The best part of Cauliflower Pizza Crust is it is low carb and taste super good with all your favorite toppings.
Excuse the loud music, you might want to turn your volume down just a tad.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe | How to Make Cauliflower Pizza Dough. Enjoy!!
How to Make Cauliflower Pizza Dough
- 2-3 cups of grated cauliflower
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozarella cheese
- 2 medium size eggs
- Seasoning of your choice. I used 1/4 tsp salt (, 1/2 tsp garlic salt, 1/2 tsp each Parsley, Oregano and basil and 1/2 tsp seasoning pepper.)
- Toppings of your choice
- Cook grated cauliflower in microwave for 10 mins (with 2 tbsp water).
- Then mix it with all other ingredients and bake at 400 F for 20-25 mins.
- Pizza crust is ready.
- You can enjoy it just the way it is or prepare and add on some toppings.