Howe To Make A Cranberry Moscow Mule Cocktail Drink. Another great Holiday Party Idea.
A bright splash of seasonal color transforms this classic cocktail into a new holiday favorite. If you enjoy the warm gingery flavor of a traditional Moscow Mule, you will definitely want to give this one a try!
How To Make A Cranberry Moscow Mule Cocktail Drink
- 3 oz. premium vodka
- 1 oz. 100% cranberry juice
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 8 oz. ginger beer
- Garnish: (optional)
- fresh rosemary sprigs, bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long
- fresh cranberries
- fresh lime wedges
- To make cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto the bottom of each rosemary stem.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Shake well and pour into ice-filled copper mugs.
- Top off mug with ginger beer and stir to combine.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired.
- Serve immediately.