How To Get Naturally Get Rid Of Fleas On Your Dog or Cat.
Who doesn’t like summer?
When it comes to dogs, however, the summer isn’t always fun. A summertime problem that can plague our pets has to do with fleas and ticks that attach themselves to our furry friends and spread diseases. Fleas can remain dormant for several months and appear right in the middle of summer.
Getting rid of these bugs isn’t easy. Fleas can even jump surprisingly far when they feel threatened.
We’re going to teach you a cheap, easy recipe, that you can use to get rid of the fleas and ticks bothering your pets.
- 200 milliliters of apple cider vinegar (6,7oz);
- Half a teaspoon of sea salt;
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda;
- Two to three spoons of warm water.
- First, mix the vinegar, salt, and baking soda and put them in a spray bottle.
- Next, add the warm water and shake the bottle.
- Spray the mixture on your pets fur, especially their ears, legs, and neck.
You can also comb through their fur to get rid of the bugs that the spray didn’t take care of. Brushing your cat and dog is also good for preventing fleas and ticks.
But, before you use this recipe, perform an allergy test to make sure you won’t be hurting your pet.
Everyone reacts differently and animals are not an exception.