How to Create a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Tower is a snap to make and provides a wonderfully dramatic centerpiece for your table.
This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Tower can be used for any occasion, wedding, birthday, anniversary, baby shower, or just because.
- 1 Styrofoam cone ((The one I used was 15″ tall))
- Paint in coordinating color – I used gold
- Saran Wrap
- 4 Pounds of strawberries ((fewer if you’re stronger than I am and don’t eat any while you’re making this….))
- Chocolate. You can temper your own or cheat like me and just pick up a package of Wilton’s Candy Melts in Dark Cocoa
- Waxed paper
- CLICK ON LINK FOR INSTRUCTIONS: How to Create a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Tower
434 total views, 24 views today