Cool off with a glass of homemade red Sangria. Our easy, flavorful version is bursting with the citrusy taste of McCormick® Pure Lime Extract, peaches and strawberries.
Homemade Red Summer Sangria
- 1 bottle (750 mililiters) red wine
- 1 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup peach schnapps
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- Mix all ingredients in large pitcher. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve chilled in beverage glasses.
- Garnish with fresh peach and strawberry slices, if desired.
- source: mccormick