Cinnamon rolls are a delectable breakfast treat but now we’ve gone and made them even better. Watch as the warm and wonderful cream cheese you normally enjoy on top becomes a delicious cinnamon roll filling you can’t resist.
Let’s bake Molten Cinnamon Rolls!
Homemade Easy Molten Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 2 packs cinnamon roll dough with icing
- 8-ounce block of cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take two cinnamon roll dough pucks and press them flat into circles.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
- Add the milk and stir until there are no lumps.
- Freeze cream cheese mixture for about 1 hour until frozen but not too hard.
- Scoop out a large spoonful of the mixture and place it in the center of one of the cinnamon roll dough circles.
- Fold the edges of the dough up the sides of the cream cheese scoop.
- Place the other flattened dough circle on top, using a spoon to tuck the edges underneath.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and cream cheese.
- Place the sealed dough balls upside down in a 9x9 cake pan with the seams facing upwards.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the rolls are golden brown and puffed.
- Drizzle the reserved icing on top of the rolls, and serve while warm!