Making your own homemade dog treats can be a fun reward for you dog. … Making your own dog treats allows you to provide your pet with a tasty alternative to his usual doggie biscuit. .
Homemade Dog Treats Peanut Butter Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree (, canned)
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour ((I used Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter and pumpkin. Stir in the flour 1/4 cup at a time just until dough is no longer sticky.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper to 1/4″ thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut out the dough, then place on the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container or freeze for up to 3 months.