- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, ground flax seed, cinnamon
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and almond extract and stir until combined.
- Spread granola on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until fragrant and brown, about 30 minutes, stirring once.
- Let the granola cool, then stir in the raspberries.