I love raspberries and granola. I’ll admit, I sometimes purchase my granola raspberry breakfast at the whole food store. However, it’s not that tough to create and it’s sometimes cheaper to make it at home.
Also, after you create it yourself, you’ve got complete management over what goes within.
This suggests you’ll be able to add all of your favorite ingredients and skip the undesirable ones. Since this raspberry granola turned out therefore well, I’m thinking I ought to begin to forever create it myself.Print
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, ground flax seed, cinnamon
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and almond extract and stir until combined.
- Spread granola on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until fragrant and brown, about 30 minutes, stirring once.
- Let the granola cool, then stir in the raspberries.
Here are more Healthy Recipes
150 total views, 2 views today