This matcha frozen yogurt is ready to eat now, or you can transfer to an airtight container and freeze for later.
- 3 cups full fat plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the greek yogurt to a kitchen blender or food processor
- Add pure maple syrup, matcha powder, and vanilla extract.
- Blend until fully mixed.
- Transfer this mixture to an ice cube tray mold or two.
- Once you’ve filled all the ice cube blocks, transfer to the freezer and freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours.
- Once frozen, remove from the tray and transfer to the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until all the cubes are completely broken down and you have the creamy consistency of frozen yogurt.
222 total views, 6 views today