Healthy Living Recipe – Banana Pudding Squares
What You Need for this Healthy Living Recipe
The following ingredients are for 6 servings. You can also measure depends on servings.
- 8-3/4 reduced-fat vanilla wafers,
- Finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup melted margarine,
- 1/4 pkg. (8 oz.) softened Cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tub (8 oz.) thawed, divided Sugar-Free Whipped Topping,
- 3/4 sliced bananas,
- 1/2 pkg. (1 oz. each) Vanilla Flavor Sugar-Free Fat-Free Instant Pudding
- 3/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/4 oz. Semi-Sweet grated Chocolate,
How to prepare this Healthy Living Recipe: Banana Pudding Squares
Combine wafer crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Beat Neufchatel and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with bananas.
Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.; spread over bananas. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 6g 8%
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 190mg 8%
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6%
- Dietary Fibers 1g 4%
- Sugars 9g 18%
- Protein 2g 4%
- Vitamin A 6%
- Vitamin C 2%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 0%