Healthy Honey Roasted Carrots Recipe and Reasons Why You Should Eat More Carrots.
These roasted honey glazed carrots bring a sweetness to this easy recipe.
This recipe is not only easy and quick but carrots are also packed with vitamins and minerals.
They are also good for your body’s overall health, especially for the skin, eyes, digestive system and even your teeth!Print
- 2 pounds baby/thin carrots peeled, tops chopped off
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme Leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to your desired taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Either line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray or spray your baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add carrots to the center.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over carrots.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Line carrots in a single layer.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on carrot thickness.