Enjoy this Healthy Greek Mediterranean Chopped Salad that’s made with veggies and sprinkled with pine nuts a perfect Mediterranean side dish that’s ready in just 15 minutes.
Add chopped deli rotisserie chicken to make this a main-dish salad.
- 6 cups lightly packed coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped English (seedless) cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe or kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (3 oz)
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except dressing and pine nuts; drizzle with dressing and toss until coated.
- Divide salad among 6 bowls; sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Courtesy of Pillsbury
You may also like these other side salad: See Here: Salads