This is a great healthy dinner idea for two. Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon. Searing fish might seem intimidating, but as soon as you profit the hang of it, it’ll be second nature! It’s important that you profit your pan hot and the bottom of your pan sufficiently coated in oil. Place your filets skin side-uphill you should hear a sizzle. This healthy dinner idea for two is collected from Delish.
Healthy Dinner Idea for Two- Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
Let the fillets chef, undisturbed, for a few minutes. (That’s how you realize that sweet crust!) Gently raise a corner of one fillet in the quality of a spatula. If it releases easily, it’s ready to go. If not, manage to pay for it a tiny more period. Flip, chef a few more minutes to get bond of the skin crisp and the fish cooked through, and you’regarding satisfying to go!
Ingredients You need this Healthy Dinner Idea for Two
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 salmon fillets (6-oz.), patted dry with a paper towel
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Prepare this Healthy Dinner Idea for Two
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons and cook until sauce is reduced by about 1/3. Baste salmon with the sauce.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and parsley to serve.
114 total views, 1 views today