Traditional chicken salad is great—but stir in some curry powder, toasted cashews, and cilantro and you have one of the most satisfying lunches ever.
This Healthy Curried Chicken Salad is a full meal deal in itself.
For some reason I don’t care for cilantro, so I used green onions instead. You can substitute peanuts for cashews or turkey for chicken.
This salad to me is soooooooo addicting for me. I love trying different salads.
Recipe and Instructions Below. Courtesy of DelishPrint
- 1 lb. boneless skinless breasts, cooked and cut into cubes
- 2 tsp. carrots, shredded
- 2 tbsp. stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 toasted cashews
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, and honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with salad ingredients until fully combined.